Saturday 9 November 2013

 photo posttitle_zps6f4a7dc4.jpg
We've been slacking, well at least I have...I've had my blogger half hot on my tail to get this post up. My only excuse for not doing a post is simply that life got in the way. I've been mega busy, good busy...a day out in the capital, getting trolleyed, recovering from getting trolleyed, getting trolleyed again and uni work took over in the last two weeks. 

So I dedicate this post to what occurred recently, I'll begin with my housemates polish friend visiting which for him was another excuse for us all to go out and get trolleyed. I roped megatron into joining us, it was a gooden until our ageing bodies let us down forcing us to retire craving microwavable pizzas, Hardcore!

My housemate arranged a London adventure for his polish pal and her pal, her friend didn't make it so I bagged a free train ticket. So me, my housemate, Ola and rusty played the typical tourist exploring London whilst taking a lorra pictures. Favorite part of the day for me was slowly getting merry whilst people watching in Camden, it was Halloween so there was a lot to observe!

Have a butchers at my life in pictures from the last couple of weeks...








CF
x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, bright photos. Love to see London through your eyes. And you have the most gorgeous hair colour:)

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love the scarf, added so much chicness to your outfit and this post has made me miss London so much <3
    p.s. you look gorgeous dear :)

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete