Wednesday 11 June 2014


On friday we ventured down to beautiful Brighton for Megan's Cousins hen party, it was a hoot! A weekend filled with shots, L plates and strippers...the lack of drag queens was disappointing but Chelsey managed to come home looking like a drag after a few beers. Brighton was a perfect place to people watch and spend all your pennies on vintage threads, unfortunately we didn't have the money or time to do either. It was an alcohol fuelled trip and we'd love to explore the place again on another sunny weekend. 


CF
x


8 comments:

  1. You can't beat a good hen weekend! I was in Newqauy last weekend on one :-) Looks like you had loads of fun and got some great shots xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems like a really fun day! i love all the photos!

    xo, Carla
    www.carlaviolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. photos look great! looks like you girls had a lovely day :)

    ordainingserendipity.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun! I would love to visit that town when I go back to UK too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pictures!! It seems you had great fun! I really liked your blog! <3

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, gfc, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blogs and let me know in comments where you follow and I will follow back from both my blogs!! :)

    Kisses
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete