Wednesday 16 October 2013

Today our outfit of the day post turned out to be a bit of a mare. We’ve faffed, gossiped, vegged and moaned...hate to admit it but sometimes, just sometimes we tend to fit the typical girls bill. Megan was having nothing looks nice, I look like a troll day...she even spat the ultimate swear words ‘I hate clothes!’. And Chelsey, well she just relentlessly moaned about the laughable blister from her new club foot shoes and demolished a pack of marylands to ease the pain. Despite the hissy fits we salvaged a few decent outfits of the day pictures and caught up on the soaps.

CF
X





4 comments:

  1. Both of you look lovely, I adore the floral dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit, I love your camel coloured coat! x
    http://the-finestthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is honestly so cute I love it! just discovered it and i'm definitely a new fan :) you both look lovely xx
    www.whatktwore.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how your dog photobombed your pics! You both look amazing x

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete