Tuesday 3 September 2013


We've been anticipating, daydreaming and avoiding doing our first post like the plague... so in order to overcome our fears of first blog post-itus we’re diving in at the deep end. As our first attempt we apologise for waffling however become accustomed to our pointless rants. 

The blog is a platform for us to vent all things fashion, preferably affordable fashion as we’re penniless students who pine for a career in the industry. Recently Chelsey moved house to discover that she’s been hoarding a mountain of clothes, Megan conquered the mountain by forcing Chelsey to sell her clothes at a local car boot...it was a disaster and we plan to chip away at the mountain every Sunday.





so, the main reason for this car boot was to give chelsey's clothes a new home as there wasn't any room in hers. However all good intentions flew out of our bumbags, all morning we resisted exploring other stalls until we got hungry...


Emma Bridgewater Dinosaur Lunchbox to be used as a sewing box £2



Pre Loved Leather Deer Clutch Bag £2




Regal Tin to be used as a money box 50p

Our ridiculously early morning was filled with cheeky bargain hunters, coffee, wasps and people watching. We wasn't as successful as we hoped but still came back with a £15 profit and fingers crossed we'll be a sell out at the next car boot.



Chelsey & CeeCee's New Palace. 

CF
x

12 comments:

  1. Hey followed you on blog loving and GFC :D your blog is really cool :)

    Love Cheap Frills x
    www.ourcheapfrills.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah i've only ever been to two carboot sales! i definitely need to go to more to find lots of treasures :D love your bargainous purchase
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been forever since I've been to a car boot sale, they don't really have many near me.

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes I feel like I need to do the same! However I'm just way too attached to most of my clothes, haha. At least you made a profit :)

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely first post, thank you for following me on bloglovin and I immediately followed back once I saw the 'cheap. I cant wait to see more
    take care
    Melanie xox

    http://expensivepeace.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool post!

    xoxo from Barcelona

    http://momentomoleskine.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had so much fun! Love the almond nails! I Loved your blog! You can count on seeing me back here again (and often)!

    Oh, I just started following you by the way! Hope you come by my blog sometime too! Would love to know what you think about it, and maybe follow me back if you like it? We can follow each other everywhere :D

    I'm copying my links here for you, so you can just click on them <3:
    Instant Milk link
    Facebook page link
    Bloglovin link
    Instagram link

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post and great style. I am following you, please check out my blog.
    -www.fashionforaverage.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this post! And your vintage finds! Good to know I wasn't the only one with the fear of the first post!
    http://notlikethemoviesblog.com

    ReplyDelete