Sunday 21 September 2014

My family and i have been avid Friends watchers since the beginning, still quoting and watching episodes daily and as we are such Friends losers my cousin and I decided to throw a 20th anniversary party. We dressed as the famous 6 (and Janice) played friends quiz's and games, compiled a friends playlist on spotify (Link if you wanna have a listen) and ate a lot of friends related food e.g The Moist Maker and Joey Special... Two pizzas, We also dress the place up a little with Monica's poster and of course Cups and Ice.
 We used chocolate custard instead of beef and green smarties for the peas.
The Moist Maker (Tasted a lot better than it looks)
 From Left: Joey When trying to be 19 but also with a bag, Ross in Vegas, Monica with her Barbados hair, Janice, Phoebe with Santa pants on, Joey with bubble wrap round his head, Phoebe Sporting Christmas and Me as Monica working in the diner
CF 
x

6 comments:

  1. LOVE Friends! Such a lovely idea! Wow I wish I'd done this so inventive!! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is INREDIBLE! I'm watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. right now, I've been a fan since I was about 12 haha, still love it so much though, this is such a brilliant idea aw, looks like you guys had so much fun! Love your shoes btw!

    Jade x
    jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of this party, I'm a massive Friends fan. I watched the last episode with my boyfriend yesterday the day before he was going away and I cried so much haha. That show just has such a big place in my heart.

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back again.. haha! I've just nominated you for an award check out my post for more info chum! Abi :)

    http://myw0rldmyview.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/one-lovely-blog-award.html?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely amazing! Sounds like such a fun night haha.

    Collette xxx
    shrewd-fox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool!! I'm a huge Friends fan. I'd love to go to a party like this!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete